Ther-Biotic Complete Probiotic
Ther-Biotic® Complete is a robust, broad-spectrum, hypoallergenic blend of 12 probiotic species in a base of inulin. Designed to supply a complete component of synergistic and complementary species, each capsule provides 25 billion CFU protected by our proprietary InTactic® technology for maximum viability throughout the intestinal tract.
- Maximum probiotic support with colonizing and transient strains
- Clean and hypoallergenic for optimal results
- Available in 25B CFU capsules or 100B CFU powder
- Competitive and antagonistic activity against undesirable microorganisms†
- Strengthening of intestinal epithelial barrier integrity†
- Short chain fatty acid production nourishes enterocytes†
- Healthy inflammation modulation†
- Support of innate and acquired immunity†
Adults: 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Probiotic Blend (25 billion CFU) in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root)||280 mg*|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||6.0 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum||5.0 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||3.0 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus casei||2.5 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||2.0 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus salivarius||2.0 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium longum||1.0 billion CFU*|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||1.0 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus bulgaricus||1.0 billion CFU*|
|Lactobacillus paracasei||0.5 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||0.5 billion CFU*|
|Bifidobacterium breve||0.5 billion CFU*|
Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), InTactic® proprietary polysaccharide complex, and L-leucine.