Stye Eye Relief Drops
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Conium maculatum 6X - redness
Graphites 12X - eyelid redness
Sulphur 12X - tearing, burning
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- The purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.
- For external use only.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Controll Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if condition is accompanied by fever
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain or changes in vision
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- the stye enlarges
- the stye opens, draining discharge or pus into the eye
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2 to 3 drops into eye
- apply 3-4 times per day
- replace cap after use
- if desired, use with a warm, moistened washcloth placed directly on eyelid
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate