Provide your skin with ultimate moisture and nourishment with Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender Aromatherapy Body Oil. This is a specially-formulated blend of plant-derived oils is nourishing to the skin while leaving it beautifully hydrated. Perfect for use as a moisturizer after a shower or bath, as well as a pleasantly scented massage oil, this lavender oil is free of parabens, phthalates, fluoride, and other harsh ingredients. This oil is good for use all over the body for a calming result.
• The blend of lavender, lavandin and spike lavender essential oils creates the ultimate harmonious balance.
• The use of grapeseed oil which contains oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic acids gives the oil a light absorbent feel and heat-building friction when used for massage.
• Apricot kernel oil is high in oleic and linoleic acids, providing a medium thickness as well as glide and lubricity.
• Sweet almond oil is fairly stable, high in oleic acid and contains a fair amount of linoleic acid and essential fatty acids which contribute to its absorbability and weight.
• The use of Vitamin E nourishes the skin and serves as a natural preservative.
• The bottle is made with 100% post-consumer content. The cap prevents dripping and protects the oil from contamination.
Ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula X Intermedia (Lavandin) Oil, Lavandula Latifolia (Spike Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).