Maximum Omega 2000™ provides 2,000 mg of omega-3s per serving, including 1,250 mg of EPA and 500 mg of DHA to promote heart, brain, vision, and joint health.* The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends eating at least two 3.5-ounce servings of fatty fish per week in order to get an adequate amount of omega-3s. Fatty fish, including salmon, mackerel, and sardines are a great source of omega-3s; however, most of us don't get enough fish in our diet to reach the recommended intake, so a supplement may be a great option.
To ensure freshness, Maximum Omega 2000™ is closely managed from sea to store. Carlson Labs sources the highest quality, deep, cold-water fish using traditional, sustainable methods. And like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.
• Promotes heart, brain, and vision health*
• 2,000 mg of omega-3s per serving | Lemon-flavored soft gels
• Wild caught and sustainably sourced
• IFOS and IGEN non-GMO certified
• Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
Preservative-free - Gluten-free