Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) has an invigorating, revitalizing aroma that pairs well with many other essential oils. It is used in a variety of applications, including skin care and cleaning products.
Aura Cacia Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil comes from India. It is distilled from the leaves.
• Citral, the primary constituent of lemongrass essential oils, provides the potent aroma that is popular in household products like detergents and room sprays.
• Aromatherapists value lemongrass for its ability to revitalize, inspire and invigorate. Lemongrass is a great essential oil for post-workout massage blends.
• Lemongrass is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused. You can freshen the air in a room and brighten the mood with a few drops in a light bulb ring or by featuring the revitalizing oil in a diffusion recipe.
• Lemongrass blends well with eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, bergamot, grapefruit, cypress, peppermint, basil, ginger, jasmine and neroli.
• Lemongrass is generally considered a middle note oil.
Tested and verified for purity. Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES DILUTE PROPERLY, MAY IRRITATE SKIN, NOT FOR INTERNAL USE, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN