Ear Wax Relief Drops
Active ingredients - Purpose
Causticum 12X - itching, wax build-up
Graphites 15X - dryness, wax build-up
Lachesis 12X - dryness, wax build-up
Lycopodium 12X - wax build-up
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- clogged sensation when caused by ear wax
- ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax
- dry skin and itching of the ear canal
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Avoid contact with eyes
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if you have ear drainage, discharge, ear pain, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor
- if you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 48 hours; if excessive ear wax remains after use of this product, consult a doctor
- with ear tubes
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
For adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Remove tamper evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways, squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear. (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear for 3-5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 2 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by with warm water, using a soft, rubber bulb ear syringe.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.