- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with menstrual cramps
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 3 doses. Repeat as needed until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Not recommended.
- Cimicifuga racemosa 6C HPUS - Relieves menstrual cramps improved by lying down
- Colocynthis 6C HPUS - Relieves menstrual cramps improved by bending over
- Magnesia phosphorica 6C HPUS - Relieves menstrual cramps improved by warmth
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
PRODUCT SIZES & TYPES:
Cyclease Cramp is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets.