Delightfully comforting and warming, cinnamon leaf (Cinnamomum verum) is ideal for home care and diffusion.
Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil has a powerfully warm and spicy aroma derived from the cinnamon trees growing in Sri Lanka, also known as “Ceylon” or “true” Cinnamon.
What is the difference between cinnamon leaf and cinnamon bark essential oils? Cinnamon leaf oil is distilled from the leaves of the same tree that produces cinnamon bark oil. Although both are similar in usage, cinnamon leaf oil is chemically a little closer to clove bud oil.
What’s the difference between organic cinnamon leaf essential oil and conventional cinnamon leaf essential oil? Organic essential oils differ from conventional oils in that the botanicals from which they are derived are grown according to the USDA’s Organic Standards. Aura Cacia's manufacturing facility and all of their organic essential oils have also been certified organic by the established third-party certifier, Quality Assurance International (QAI).
• Cinnamon leaf essential oil is known for its ability to warm the home and body. Its spicy aroma also lends well to wintertime diffusions, especially when combined with citrus oils. The fortifying effect invigorates the senses and counters tension.
• Cinnamon leaf has purifying properties. It can be blended with oils like thyme and tea tree to cleanse and freshen indoor air space.
• The oil has a long history of romantic connotations and is sometimes added to romantic perfume blends.
• While the aroma of cinnamon leaf essential oil is pleasant, you should be sure to follow dilution guidelines as it can be highly irritating to the skin.
• Cinnamon leaf blends well with frankincense, sweet orange, ylang ylang, allspice, bergamot, bay leaf, lavender, rose, clary sage and vanilla.
• Cinnamon leaf is considered a leafy top note.
Caution: Tested and verified for purity. Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. AVOID EYES AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES DILUTE PROPERLY, MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN