- Main Indication: Muscle and joint pain improved by rest
- Secondary Indication: Indigestion with nausea and vomiting, with intense thirst.
- Common Name: White bryony
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Bryonia 3X to 30X - 3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
PRODUCT SIZES & TYPES:
Bryonia is available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.